Metal Storm logo
Deep Purple - Live Video Online

Deep Purple will soon release two separate live albums. From The Setting Sun... (In Wacken) and ...To The Rising Sun (In Tokyo) will drop on 2CD+DVD, DVD, Blu-ray (Tokyo performance), Blu-ray 3D (Wacken performance) and 3LP gatefold on August 28th via earMUSIC. Now you can watch Deep Purple performing the classic "Perfect Strangers" live in Tokyo.

From The Setting Sun... (In Wacken) has been filmed by nine HD cameras at Wacken Open Air festival 2013. For the first time in the band's history, they will release a 3D version of their performance on Blu-ray, filmed at Wacken. ...To The Rising Sun (In Tokyo) has been filmed by twelve HD cameras at Nippon Budokan, Tokyo in April 2014.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Deep Purple
Posted: 17.08.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 17 users
17.08.2015 - 16:44
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Mark VIII lives! \m/
----
The force will be with you, always.
17.08.2015 - 17:32
Kais

Take a rest, guys. You're not 20 anymore.
17.08.2015 - 17:46
slim pickings
Account deleted
Written by Kais on 17.08.2015 at 17:32

wait, whaaat??!!
why should they stop making and playing music just because they're not young anymore? They still make good music, they've never released an album I would call bad, surely some albums are more interesting and inspired than others. Their last album was great. If there's still a demand to play live, they should do it IMO.
17.08.2015 - 17:49
slim pickings
Account deleted
Written by Clintagräm on 17.08.2015 at 16:44

Mark VIII lives! \m/

Mark VIII? What am i missing, I've counted only seven
18.08.2015 - 02:37
Kais

Written by Guest on 17.08.2015 at 17:46

Written by Kais on 17.08.2015 at 17:32

wait, whaaat??!!
why should they stop making and playing music just because they're not young anymore? They still make good music, they've never released an album I would call bad, surely some albums are more interesting and inspired than others. Their last album was great. If there's still a demand to play live, they should do it IMO.

To be honest I wouldn't call their music "great", I'd just pause at "good".
Gillan just can't keep up with his singing, which is understanble considering his age.
I'd appreciate them a lot more if they called it quits, and supported younger artists.

Hits total: 1342 | This month: 4