Metal Storm logo
Intronaut - New Album Detailed

It seems like Intronaut will be embarking on the upcoming tour with Enslaved and Between The Buried And Me with a brand new album in the bag. The American metallers just announced their new musical offering to the world and it's called The Direction Of Last Things. They will also be playing some headlining shows before that big tour. For now, you can take a look at the album cover. Also, the record was mixed by the one and only Devin Townsend.

The Direction Of Last Things will be out on November 13th on Century Media Records.

Frontman Sacha Dunable says: "I don't care how cliché it is to say; this is our best record yet! This is Intronaut at our most technical, brutal, catchy, and straight up fearless. I haven't been this proud of an album since we recorded our first demo 10 years ago. We took a somewhat unusual approach and tracked most of it live over the course of four days, then handed it off to Devin Townsend to mix. The result is pure magic. Prepare your earholes for fornication."

Album cover

Headlining shows:

11/12 - Las Vegas, NV - Divebar
11/13 - Salt Lake City, UT - Kilby Court
11/14 - Colorado Springs, CO - Black Sheep
11/15 - Lawrence, KS - Jackpot
11/16 - St Louis, MO - The Demo
11/17 - Knoxville, TN - Concourse
11/30 - San Diego, CA - Soda Bar
12/14 - Richmond, VA - Strange Matter
12/18 - Louisville, KY - Expo Five
12/19 - Memphis, TN - Hi Tone
12/20 - Oklahoma CIty, OK - 89th St
12/21 - Santa Fe, NM Channel 11's Skylights

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Intronaut
Posted: 20.08.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 43 users
20.08.2015 - 11:51
Candlemass
Defaeco
My ears (and ze brain) cannot wait !!
20.08.2015 - 11:58
BenWasHere

Extra excited for this since Devin is mixing it
20.08.2015 - 14:51
Paz

The cover reminds me of Prehistoricisms which is a good sign.
10.09.2015 - 05:32
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Hellyeah!

Indeed the cover artwork is much more complex and conceptual than the last one and the music will no doubt live upto it as these guys are one of the most talented and original metal bands today.

Hits total: 1780 | This month: 6