Metal Storm logo
Operation: Mindcrime - Debut Video

The Key will be out on Frontiers Music Srl on September 18th and is the new album from Operation: Mindcrime. But singer Geoff Tate (ex-Queensrÿche) is already working on the follow-ups to The Key and says the second album in the trilogy is currently being mixed, while the third is "mostly written" and on track to be finished by the October deadline. As for now, enjoy Operation: Mindcrime's music video for "Burn".

The album is the singer's first under the banner Operation: Mindcrime, which was part of the 2014 settlement of his bitter lawsuit with his former band, Queensrÿche.

Tracklist:
01. Choices
02. Burn
03. Re-Inventing The Future
04. Ready To Fly
05. Discussions In A Smoke Filled Room
06. Life Or Death?
07. The Stranger
08. Hearing Voice
09. On Queue
10. An Ambush Of Sadness
11. Kicking In The Door
12. The Fall

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Operation: Mindcrime
Posted: 22.08.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 70 users
22.08.2015 - 11:57
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Another failed attempt by Tate to present himself as a competent, creative musician... some people really need to know when to quit.
23.08.2015 - 03:19
MelancholiaC

Who would listen to this garbage? Those lyrics sound like they were written by a 5-year-old, seriously.
And is that really the album cover? WTF I don't care how much sex sells, but as a gay man I'm absolutely disgusted by Geoff Tate's no-wonder-digitally-enhanced bare chest as well as his astronomically enlarged ego.
23.08.2015 - 11:32
slim pickings
Account deleted
The song sounds like a reject song from Q2K or HITNF
I always laugh when I see Operation Mindcrime as a band name.

Hits total: 1816 | This month: 3