Metal Storm logo
Turmion Kätilöt - Streaming New Single And Video

Weirdo disco metalheads rejoice, for the prolific Finnish industrial metal band Turmion Kätilöt have shared with us a second track from their upcoming album Diskovibrator. "Hyvissä Höyryissä" (lit. "In Good Steam," meaning a wee bit tipsy) is an energetic track with twangy guitars, electronica and female choirs. The track is currently available for streaming and downloading at this page, so head over there and make up your mind about this strange mix of influences. Or you could watch the video of the song over here.

Hyvissä Höyryissä single cover

This is the second single that Turmion Kätilöt have released ahead of Diskovibrator, the first one being "Vastanaineet," which you can listen to on YouTube.

Diskovibrator, the band's sixth studio LP and a thematic follow-up to their latest album Technodiktator, is scheduled for release on the 11th of September. You can preorder the album through Turmion Kätilöt's Facebook webshop.

Source: turmionkatilot.com
Band profile: Turmion Kätilöt
Posted: 21.08.2015 by Netzach

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 16 users
22.08.2015 - 22:57
Netzach
Planewalker
No TK fans here? Well, I'm stoked for this. Both singles hint at better songwriting than the past few albums.
22.08.2015 - 23:27
Paz

I'm not a "weirdo disco metalhead" (lol) so I'd better stay away from this.
23.08.2015 - 00:17
Netzach
Planewalker
Written by Paz on 22.08.2015 at 23:27

I'm not a "weirdo disco metalhead" (lol) so I'd better stay away from this.

Probably, but then again, this might just change your mind.

Hits total: 2500 | This month: 7