Metal Storm logo
Tyranny - New Track Available For Streaming

Funeral doomsters Tyranny are back and we salute them. Surprisingly, the duo announced the release of a new album called Aeons In Tectonic Interment this year, ten years after their debut Tides Of Awakening. With the album's release one month away, the first 10-minute track "Sunless Deluge" from the new album is now available for your ears to enjoy here. Also, as a visual companion to the music, you can take a look at the album's cover below.

Aeons In Tectonic Interment was composed, performed and tracked by members Matti Mäkelä and Lauri Lindqvist with additional percussion by Jussi-Pekka Manner and mastered by D. Lowndes at Resonance Sound Studio (Absu, Pallbearer, Profetus, Sigh, Wodensthrone). It will see its release via Dark Descent Records on CD, double LP and digitally on September 18th, 2015.

Tracklist:
01. Sunless Deluge
02. A Voice Given Unto Ruin
03. Preparation Of A Vessel
04. The Stygian Enclave
05. Bells Of The Black Basilica

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Tyranny
Posted: 22.08.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 19 users
23.08.2015 - 03:07
MelancholiaC

2015 - the year of funeral doom continues...

Knew of this band but this is the first time I've listened to them - definitely sounds more "extreme" in the funeral doom pantheon. I'm somewhat intrigued but also unsure about the production; no doubt the "raw"/"rusty" sound is probably intended but I personally feel the guitars could've sounded more "cohesive" instead of dissipating into silence between those very slow notes. The ending is great though.

Hits total: 1663 | This month: 5