Metal Storm logo
Decapitated - Earache Records Takes Down Band's Digital Albums

It seems like we have another legal battle in our hands, this time involving Polish death metallers Decapitated and their former label Earache Records. While the group is now signed to Nuclear Blast Records, it appears that Earache Records has taken down the band's entire catalogue of music released by the label in retaliation for legal disputes brought forth by the band. Essentially, you can't buy or stream these albums from iTunes or Spotify now.

The band said today in a statement: " Decapitated advises that they have resolved to take long-overdue action to redress various legal, copyright and financial disputes with their former label Earache Records. In response, Earache has removed from streaming sites the band's entire catalogue of music released by Earache. Although it is not their doing, Decapitated apologises to their fans for any disappointment and inconvenience and hopes that matters can be resolved as soon as possible. We will keep you informed as to developments and thank you sincerely for your continuing loyalty, support and goodwill."

Earache Records released Decapitated's 2000's Winds Of Creation, 2002's Nihility, 2004's The Negation, and 2006's Organic Hallucinosis.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Decapitated
Posted: 26.08.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 104 users
26.08.2015 - 19:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
But you can always download ---- btw is it true that in W10 torents don't work at all?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.08.2015 - 19:35
Opethian

Yeah, too bad I already own their early catalog on CD
26.08.2015 - 21:05
Lit.
Account deleted
Pfff, why would you buy them online anyway?
26.08.2015 - 22:34
Bumlock

Written by Bad English on 26.08.2015 at 19:19

But you can always download ---- btw is it true that in W10 torents don't work at all?

I just got updated to Windows 10 and torrents still work for me. If it didn't I would definitely roll back to Windows 8.1
27.08.2015 - 02:25
Fearmeister
Account deleted
Another dick move by Earache. What will those rascals do next?
27.08.2015 - 03:44
YourRequiem

I guess you could say that they've been decapitated by their own label.

Hits total: 2789 | This month: 4