12. Your Own Demise

Found in 3 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 52 users
30.08.2015 - 17:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Never could get into this band in the past, can not now . so album like album, bot for me
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.06.2018 - 08:58
Rating: 3
CurseTheSky

Man this band went downhill after Urban Breeds departure.
05.12.2019 - 09:33
majormalfunction

Oh great, a album that sounds exactly like the previous one and that's not a good thing on any level. This one however has one good song (Your Own Demise) and one above average song (Darkness Prevail), the rest is just terrible... so a tad better than the previous one but still bottom of the barrel

EDIT: What's up with all the positive reviews on the internet for this one? Is it a thing for websites to give bad albums good ratings now a days just to keep in line with the record companies or something? I don't know but I would be pissed if I would read reviews of this one and buy it...
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands
06.03.2020 - 04:49
CurseTheSky

Written by majormalfunction on 05.12.2019 at 09:33

Oh great, a album that sounds exactly like the previous one and that's not a good thing on any level. This one however has one good song (Your Own Demise) and one above average song (Darkness Prevail), the rest is just terrible... so a tad better than the previous one but still bottom of the barrel

EDIT: What's up with all the positive reviews on the internet for this one? Is it a thing for websites to give bad albums good ratings now a days just to keep in line with the record companies or something? I don't know but I would be pissed if I would read reviews of this one and buy it...

Paid for by the record company you would have to think. Same thing happened with Hemlin's previous band "Steel Attack". Good reviews all over the place, but like this album, average...with a less than average singer

Hits total: 3242 | This month: 9