04. Mirror Twins
05. Early Glade Test Pilot
06. A Hallow Bridge [feat. Dr. Mikannibal]
07. Garden Of Diurnal Fractals
08. Mapping The Moment With The Logic Of Dreams

Staff review by
Auntie Sahar
Rating:
People who have familiarized themselves with many of the repeat offenders within the community of metal album cover artists must have surely heard the name of Costin Chioreanu by now. A highly respected illustrator, the Romanian-born Chioreanu has become known for his distinct, dreamlike style, making gorgeous artwork for bands such as Oranssi Pazuzu, Vulture Industries, and more. Many may be surprised to know, then, that not only does Chioreanu's artistry cover painting, but also music. Say hello to Bloodway.

Read more ››
published 05.10.2015 | Comments (3)

Comments

Comments: 8   Visited by: 77 users
02.09.2015 - 18:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Somehow this remains me Opeth , I don't know why , but if I need listen to many such bands as prog BM, I don't know if it would work
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.09.2015 - 21:36
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
O.o is there another Opeth I'm not aware of? This couldn't sound more different from Opeth if they tried.

Not really liking it though at any rate.
10.10.2015 - 18:23
Rating: 8
JayMo4

I like it... I think there's a lot of potential here for this band to give us something brilliant down the road. Not quite there with this one, although it is quite good. But I'll be watching for something special in the future.
13.10.2015 - 20:17
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Guest on 15.09.2015 at 21:36

O.o is there another Opeth I'm not aware of? This couldn't sound more different from Opeth if they tried.

Not really liking it though at any rate.

I've listened to it a good few times now and it's grown on be, but only by a slight margin. Worth a 7 at the very most. There are some cool ideas at work here, but they just don't really see enough development to stand out. And something about Chioreanu's vocals... not intolerable, but kind of on the more high pitched, raspy side of BM vocal delivery, which isn't usually my preference.

Anyway, yeah, this definitely doesn't sound like Opeth, I don't know who came up with that one. I can't really think of what it does remind me of off the top of my head, but it's definitely not them.
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
13.10.2015 - 20:18
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Auntie Sahar on 13.10.2015 at 20:17

I've listened to it a good few times now and it's grown on be, but only by a slight margin. Worth a 7 at the very most. There are some cool ideas at work here, but they just don't really see enough development to stand out. And something about Chioreanu's vocals... not intolerable, but kind of on the more high pitched, raspy side of BM vocal delivery, which isn't usually my preference.

Anyway, yeah, this definitely doesn't sound like Opeth, I don't know who came up with that one. I can't really think of what it does remind me of off the top of my head, but it's definitely not them.

I think the vocals would always be a barrier for me. Really did not like them at all. Seeing as I wasn't reviewing it I have no real inclination to try this further =P
13.10.2015 - 20:21
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Guest on 13.10.2015 at 20:18

I think the vocals would always be a barrier for me. Really did not like them at all. Seeing as I wasn't reviewing it I have no real inclination to try this further =P

Well hey, at least they aren't Lord Kermit's vocals
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
13.10.2015 - 20:24
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Auntie Sahar on 13.10.2015 at 20:21

Well hey, at least they aren't Lord Kermit's vocals

We can be thankful for small mercies :3
29.10.2015 - 10:47
qnick90

Damn I hate those hysterical hardcore like vocals!

Hits total: 2541 | This month: 10