Metal Storm logo
Cauldron - New Album On The Way

Hailing from Toronto, Canada, Cauldron has signed with The End Records to release their long-awaited fourth studio album, titled In Ruin. The follow-up to Tomorrow's Lost is upon us. For the new album, the trio returned to the Lincoln County Social Club recording studio in Toronto, where they recorded two of their previous albums, including Burning Fortune (2011) and Tomorrow's Lost (2012).

Co-produced by Chris Stringer, In Ruin, scheduled for a January 2016 release, is sure to deliver more riffs, more attitude and more modern heavy metal classics while laying waste to all of the genre's imitators.

Vocalist/bassist Jason "Decay" Junop says: "We are quite pumped to finally see our new album release plans come to light and are quite excited about our new endeavor with The End Records. We were very proud of our last record Tomorrow's Lost so we had to take our time and make sure to top it with a proper follow up. I am confident we've accomplished that."

Photo Credit: Brittany Deck / BKHphoto

Source: theendrecords.com
Band profile: Cauldron
Posted: 03.09.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 24 users
03.09.2015 - 21:58
Joppe
Steelemeister
Not the most original band out there, but I think they've delivered mostly good songs so far. That been said, I'm anticipating an album that won't let us heavy metal lovers down
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 1670 | This month: 8