Metal Storm logo
Ex Deo - To Release New Album

It seems like Ex Deo's hiatus has been short-lived. Mainman Maurizio Iacono (also in Kataklysm) announced last year that the band would be taking an indefinite leave of absence but didn't deny the possibility of a new album being released. After a few cryptic teasers posted on the band's Facebook recently, vocalist Maurizio Iacono has now confirmed that Ex Deo is returning with a new album.

He said: "Yes it's true, Ex Deo is returning with a new album... but there's a twist and we will keep it confidential for now, my mind always works overtime but this plan is very sexy that's coming together, the metal world needs some balls and I'm going to bring it."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ex Deo
Posted: 10.09.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 72 users
10.09.2015 - 13:07
Gothmog_Motsham

The metal world really does need some balls. But I don't think Ex Deo will be the one to bring it Anyway I'll check out the album when it's out...
10.09.2015 - 23:14
WorpeX
Made of Metal
I've always liked the band, their sound is unique to me. Most death metal bands go for a viking theme so I find the Roman gimmick a nice change. The tunes are a bit hit or miss though. Glad the band is back though and hopefully the new album is killer!!

Hits total: 1899 | This month: 4