Metal Storm logo
Amberian Dawn - Release New Lyric Video

Finnish symphonic outfit Amberian Dawn just released their newest lyric video, for the song titled "The Court Of Mirror Hall". It is just the first taste from their upcoming 2015 album, Innuendo. You may see the video below and give us your impressions. Also, you can grab the album on the 23rd of October 2015 worldwide.

Guitarist Tuomas Seppälä has commented: "'The Court of Mirror Hall' represents a different side of my musical visions compared with many of my earlier compositions for AD. The song is very keyboard & vocal driven. I wanted that song to have a certain groove and most of that feeling is coming from vivid bass guitar line and rhytmic keyboard riff. The arrangement of that song is quite light and clear. There's no orchestrations, instead of that I wanted that song to be very airy, fresh and packed with a lot of vocal stems."

Tracks:

01. Fame & Gloria
02. Ladyhawk
03. Innuendo
04. The Court Of Mirror Hall
05. Angelique
06. Rise Of The Evil
07. Chamber Of Dreadful Dreams
08. Knock Knock Who's There
09. Symphony Nr. 1, Part 1 - The Witchcraft
10. Your Time - My Time

Bonus tracks (digipak)

11. Fame & Gloria (instrumental version)
12. Sunrise (re-recording)

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Amberian Dawn
Posted: 11.09.2015 by Kais

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 68 users
11.09.2015 - 20:25
WinterMadness

It definitely represents a different side of his composing compared to early AD stuff...went from intricate musically brilliant songs to this bland mid-tempo crap. Magic Forest was already pretty forgettable, and now judging by this it sounds like they've continued the downward slide into mediocrity.
I miss Heidi, and I miss their old sound.
11.09.2015 - 22:01
Gothmog_Motsham

What the f*ck is going on this is the most mediocre thing I've heard in a long time these guys had so much potential. I'll be fair and give the album a spin when it's out.
12.09.2015 - 00:57
Jason W.
Razorbliss
This band has gone in a direction that just... doesn't work for me to say the least.
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
14.09.2015 - 21:59
mariano

What a crap, I couldn't even finish watching it.

Hits total: 2301 | This month: 7