Metal Storm logo
Def Leppard - Premiere New Song, New Album Details

Def Leppard have spilled the beans on their new album. It'll be self-titled and furthermore you can already hear "Let's Go," the first single from U.K. hard-rock veterans at this location. Out on the 30th of October 2015, the record will be released through earMUSIC worldwide (excluding North America, Japan). Take a look at the glass shattering cover below as well as more details.

Def Leppard is the band's eleventh studio album - the first since 2008's Songs From The Sparkle Lounge and was produced by Def Leppard, and longtime producer/engineer Ronan McHugh. The album was recorded at Joe's Garage.

Joe Elliott says: "We got together to see what we had with maybe putting out a three track EP in mind. All of a sudden we had twelve songs on the go, and two more would come just a few weeks later. It's the first album we've ever made with no deal in place & no one looking over our shoulders so the freedom was immense & I think you can hear it in the songs."

Tracklist:
01. Let's Go
02. Dangerous
03. Man Enough
04. We Belong
05. Invincible
06. Sea Of Love
07. Energized
08. All Time High
09. Battle Of My Own
10. Broke 'N' Brokenhearted
11. Forever Young
12. Last Dance
13. Wings Of An Angel
14. Blind Faith

Source: ear-music.net
Band profile: Def Leppard
Posted: 15.09.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 92 users
15.09.2015 - 19:38
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Dull song, dull band. Even for pop rock standards, this is a load of fucking crap. Just grab anything from their first 5 albums and leave this one for the kiddies. Couldn't even finish the damn song, that's how boring and uninteresting is.
15.09.2015 - 20:23
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by ManiacBlasphemer on 15.09.2015 at 19:38

Dull song, dull band. Even for pop rock standards, this is a load of fucking crap. Just grab anything from their first 5 albums and leave this one for the kiddies. Couldn't even finish the damn song, that's how boring and uninteresting is.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel
15.09.2015 - 20:45
IcePickLodger

Certainly I didn't expect another Hysteria, but the song is solid. Let us wait for whole album.
15.09.2015 - 22:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Bands whole 90's and 00's you can piss on oit and drive over whit a tank , or give t to some fan boy for free
But this is good, actually in 80's after NWOBHM era and in 80's pop era, pretty good, actyually I never thought will play DF one more time
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.09.2015 - 01:36
EnigmaLake

Pour some epsom salt on me
20.09.2015 - 15:25
slim pickings
Account deleted
Sounds like a reject song of Hysteria/Adrenalize.
20.09.2015 - 21:21
slim pickings
Account deleted
Written by Irritable Ted on 20.09.2015 at 20:43

Written by Guest on 20.09.2015 at 15:25

Sounds like a reject song of Hysteria/Adrenalize.

The throw away stuff from Hysteria and Adrenalize ended up on Retro Active and it was actually pretty good. This is not.

The songs on Retroactive are not throwaways, there are some B-sides and a couple of bonus songs for Japan.

What I was trying to say (and failed LOL) is that the band tries to recapture those days of Hysteria/Adrenalize but fails IMO, that's all.

Hits total: 2201 | This month: 3