Metal Storm logo
Circle II Circle - New Song Online

Heavy power metallers Circle II Circle will release their new album, Reign Of Darkness, on October 16th via earMUSIC. Until now, the band hadn't revealed any music from it but now the wait is over. The song "Victim Of The Night" from Reign Of Darkness can now be streamed below. It's the first song you get to hear from the band in two years.

Tracklist:
01. Over-Underture
02. Victim Of The Night
03. Untold Dreams
04. It's All Over
05. One More Day
06. Ghost Of The Devil
07. Somewhere
08. Deep Within
09. Taken Away
10. Sinister Love
11. Solitary Rain

Also singer Zak Stevens has released this message: "Hey Everyone. There has been a lot of speculation out there on Facebook recently about what's happening with me, Circle II Circle, and everything else so I wanted to give you a full update. It's true that I have been hired by Trans-Siberian Orchestra (T.S.O.) to sing in the winter tour this year in the U.S. This is something I have been working to be a part of for at least the past three years. I'm overwhelmingly excited to be a part of T.S.O. because it's more than just a gig. This is my family. It started with Savatage and this year it has come full circle with me being involved in T.S.O., Savatage (Wacken Open Air 2015) and CIIC all in the same year. I couldn't be happier with the way things have worked out with every band I'm involved with. With this development, I unfortunately had to cancel my acoustic tour of Europe scheduled for dates in November and December 2015. I just wanted to let all of our supporters and friends in Europe know that I am working diligently to reschedule this tour as an energetic CIIC event that will support our new Reign Of Darkness album which is scheduled to be released on October 16th. We've even released the first track from the album, 'Victim of the Night', as an instant download today, so check out any of our CIIC sites for the info. We are working harder than ever to reschedule a fantastic CIIC European tour for early 2016 and as many places in the world we can get to after that."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Circle II Circle
Posted: 18.09.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 34 users
18.09.2015 - 11:32
Kais
Hate this production. makes the song unheadrable imo.
18.09.2015 - 14:50
slim pickings
Account deleted
Sounds promising, I'll give this album a chance & see what's it all about
19.09.2015 - 20:48
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Soo... this new reinvention is just to take Zak Stephens vocals and turn them down? Not sure I like it. His voice isn't what it used to be, but I feel like just giving Zak better vocal lessons or writing the songs around his strengths would have been better... He sounded pretty good singing the old Savatage stuff in Waken. Can't understand why his voice sounds so strained when singing CIIC.

Hits total: 1571 | This month: 6