Metal Storm logo
Moonspell - Debut 'Domina' Video

The new video from Portuguese metal kings Moonspell has just been released. The song featured is "Domina", arguably one of the best of the new record Extinct, which was released on March 17th via Napalm Records. The gothic metal band has been touring non-stop in support of their newest release and will continue to do so with a new European tour scheduled for October with Dagoba.

The band said about the video: "Domina new video has a simple intention. To share with the fans our true nature: letting our body and soul and emotions fly free on stage; but also try to impersonate Cristiano Ronaldo's signature kicks. Lunar and solar. It's also a way of saying thank you to everyone who massively supported Extinct and came to the many shows we have been playing since the album release. Next stop: Rock in Rio! See you on the road to extinction."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Moonspell
Posted: 18.09.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 122 users
18.09.2015 - 12:56
The Melting Snow

A simple, humble video. just as it should be. nice choice of song too.

Performance/band clips >>> vampires + amputated people + wolves + etc etc
18.09.2015 - 19:47
Enemy of Reality
Account deleted
Written by The Melting Snow on 18.09.2015 at 12:56

A simple, humble video. just as it should be. nice choice of song too.

Performance/band clips >>> vampires + amputated people + wolves + etc etc

This. It's a nice down to earth video, and reflects the bands aesthetics quite well.
The song, and the album for that matter, is very good.
19.09.2015 - 01:44
garmling
Account deleted
Simple and quite appropriate video...
This band is just phenomenal! Saw them last month at Rockstadt festival in Romania, they played the entire first album and three songs from Irreligious... What a show, breathtaking!
19.09.2015 - 10:04
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
I agree with you guys. I don't pay much attention to videos, but this one is simplistic, nice and embraces the overall Moonspell ambient. Also, one of my favourite tracks from Extintc. I mean.... I still can't get over it, just how amazing this album is.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
23.09.2015 - 19:19
Dominus
The Shooter
Great band, great album, great song and great video.

Hits total: 2395 | This month: 4