Metal Storm logo
Rhapsody Of Fire - To Release New Album In January

The very first news regarding Rhapsody Of Fire's new album has been unveiled today. The power metallers are set to release Into The Legend in January 2016. While we don't know much about the follow-up to Dark Wings Of Steel so far, we know that their upcoming studio album is currently in the mixing stages and will feature over 65 minutes of music.

Founding member and keyboardist Alex Staropoli states: "After 2 years of intense work, including composing and arranging, after seven months spent in four different studios, this huge and ambitious production is coming to an end. We are right now mixing the songs, going through hundreds and hundreds hours of recordings to make an album that will feature over sixty-five minutes of breathtaking music, an album that will gather and exploit the best elements this band ever had in a modern way, and to build a musical landscape that will have no equals in the world's heavy metal scene."

Courtesy of the band

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Rhapsody
Posted: 22.09.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 15   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 151 users
22.09.2015 - 22:01
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
Last one was horrid, hoping for a big improvement here!
22.09.2015 - 22:02
DeathSlyzer

Well... There's determination.
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
22.09.2015 - 22:09
fandango68

Nothing like a bit of hyperbole to rekindle a bit of interest in a line-up who are still yet to deliver...

...here's hoping, but for me it might be the last chance saloon...
----
First gig was Manowar (loincloths 'n' all), Bristol Colston Hall in March 1983, on the 'Hail to England' tour. Tickets were £3.75, 300 in the audience, Mercyful Fate never showed, but my hearing still got seriously trashed..
22.09.2015 - 22:40
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

I miss the band pictures where Alex would be showing off his rock hard abs. Sad days.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
22.09.2015 - 22:42
Kais

Meh.
23.09.2015 - 01:34
YourRequiem

Ugh I hope they won't use the same dude that did the previous album artwork for the new album.
23.09.2015 - 02:44
Gothmog_Motsham

This band is legendary so naturally I'm gonna cut them a slack for this album. Don't disappoint us guys!!!
23.09.2015 - 04:37
mikeprado30

Written by Belegûr on 22.09.2015 at 22:01

Same. I put something like this in their FB.
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
23.09.2015 - 05:35
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

Written by Belegûr on 22.09.2015 at 22:01

They HAVE to be aware of the fact that it was utter garbage. I'm counting on them to at least *try* to recapture some of the old sound with the new stuff.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
23.09.2015 - 08:25
Xyanade

The "good" thing is that last album really sets the bar low enough for the "potential" improvement of this new one
23.09.2015 - 11:07
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Hoping here as well but seeing as how bad the last album was and the fact that Chaos was also pretty lame I'm not gonna count on it too much.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
24.09.2015 - 11:02
AzizMuhammed

I like Rhapsody of fire but I have a feeling that this is not going to be a good album, I hope they surprise me. They have set the bar really low after Dark Wings of Steel!
24.09.2015 - 14:20
Enemy of Reality
Account deleted
Rhapsody were brilliant until Power of the Dragonflame. After that i can only listen some few tracks from SOEL part II (Erian Mystical Rhymes) and TFTOA (On the Way to Ainor). But most of what they've been releasing since 2002 is very poor.
25.09.2015 - 21:27
Opethian

Stop, please.
26.09.2015 - 00:53
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
Written by Guest on 24.09.2015 at 14:20

Rhapsody were brilliant until Power of the Dragonflame. After that i can only listen some few tracks from SOEL part II (Erian Mystical Rhymes) and TFTOA (On the Way to Ainor). But most of what they've been releasing since 2002 is very poor.

Took me years to get into SOEL II , now I love it. Everything after has been average or below average. Last album didn't even sound like Rhapsody.

Hits total: 2148 | This month: 4