Metal Storm logo
Danzig - Reveal Covers Album Artwork

Danzig will release his long-awaited covers record, Skeletons, in November via Evilive Music. The CD, which was recorded with Prong guitarist/vocalist Tommy Victor and former Type O Negative drummer Johnny Kelly, will include the former Misfits frontman's take on songs by Black Sabbath ("N.I.B."), ZZ Top ("Rough Boy"), The Troggs ("A Girl Like You"), The Everly Brothers ("Crying In The Rain") and others. As of now, you can see the cover artwork below.

Danzig will embark on The Blackest Of The Black tour, along with Superjoint, Veil Of Maya, Prong, and Witch Mountain in October.

In addition to the covers record, the singer has been working on a proper Danzig album.

Source: danzig-verotik.com
Band profile: Danzig
Posted: 23.09.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 70 users
23.09.2015 - 19:20
Dominus
The Shooter
Horrible cover.
23.09.2015 - 19:55
3rdWorld
China was a neat
24.09.2015 - 00:40
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
*Vomits*
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
24.09.2015 - 01:57
God Alone

He almost has bigger tits than the chick beside him.
24.09.2015 - 02:22
YourRequiem

Because... man titties!!
24.09.2015 - 04:40
Ocean Sage

Wow, this is awful! I hope the album sounds cool at least.
29.09.2015 - 12:24
afu

Glenn is his own worst enemy. He is really involved in every aspect of his work, but he also is a tightwad and won't spend good money to have a professional look or sound. I've been following him since I was a kid in the early 90s. Ever since he struck out on his own from American Records, his ego, his wallet, and his lack of oversight, because everyone in his camp is required to be a Yes-Man, has led to a sharp decline. I went from being a huge fan to still loving his old music and deciding he is dirty douche water on the floor of a truck stop bathroom floor.

Hits total: 2387 | This month: 6