Metal Storm logo
Ixion - Unveil New Album Title And Cover Artwork

Ixion have revealed the cover artwork and title of their much anticipated upcoming album. Called Enfant De La Nuit ("Child of the night"), the new opus will come out in November, via Finisterian Dead End/Season of Mist and Code 7. The artwork was created by Pierre Roussel and you can take a look at it below.

According to the announcement, " Ixion have chosen to explore their coldest and darkest side, as well as a more gothic and melodic orientation, while remaining attached to their musical world. The result marks an important step for the band: the variety of the tracks, the progress achieved in production, or the vocal work, shed a new light on their musical identity. Enfant De La Nuit is an atmospheric doom and gothic metal album of a great richness."

The first musical extracts should be online around October 10th, and preorders soon available. Stay tuned!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ixion
Posted: 29.09.2015 by Ixion - Julien

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 39 users
29.09.2015 - 13:33
Zap
It's well-drawn and all that, but I dislike most realistically depicted people/people's faces on album covers. For some reason. Still, excited for the music and glad the wait seems to almost be over.
30.09.2015 - 01:33
Ocean Sage

What a fucking cool cover! They're doom metal? I am surprised I have not heard of them. I will have to seek out their debut.

Hits total: 1468 | This month: 7