Metal Storm logo
Caligula's Horse - Launch Stream Of New Single

The wait is over for Caligula's Horse fans who want to hear something from their new offering, Bloom. The up-and-coming Aussie progressive/alternative metal band's new record is set for release on October 16th in Europe and October 30th in the U.S. on their new label InsideOutMusic. In advance of the album's release, the band has presented "Marigold", a 6-minute tune which you can enjoy fully below. Remember that the band promised the new songs would be as vibrant and colourful as the album cover.

"'Marigold' captures the essence of Bloom to me. The pure energy and vibrant colour, and the powerful, uplifting message that a person can not be judged by what they earn, or what they own, but by those they love, and those that love them", says lead vocalist Jim Grey. "In that respect, I am a wealthy, wealthy man. This song is very important to me on a personal level."

Tracklist:
01. Bloom
02. Marigold
03. Firelight
04. Dragonfly
05. Rust
06. Turntail
07. Daughter Of The Mountain
08. Undergrowth

If you like what you hear, pre-order the album here.

Source: insideoutmusic.com
Band profile: Caligula's Horse
Posted: 30.09.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 40 users
30.09.2015 - 13:50
Nimlot
A. Reader
Expectations fulfilled.
01.10.2015 - 04:34
Stunning Cactus
Strong material. These guys could be progressive frontrunners one day if they keep it up. I loved their last album and still spin it regularly.

Hits total: 1772 | This month: 6