Metal Storm logo
Scorpion Child - To Release New Single

Texas-based classic rockers Scorpion Child have announced to release a brand-new single on 7" vinyl/digital download on November 6th, 2015 via Nuclear Blast Entertainment. The single will contain the new track, "She Sings, I Kill", as well as another new song, "(Enter The) Twilight Coven", which will be a B-Side that is exclusive to this single. Both tracks will mark the first impression of the band's upcoming, second studio album, which is tentatively scheduled for an early 2016 release.

Singer Aryn Jonathan Black comments: "The time has come and thirst for travel has become an overwhelming urge for quite some time. We will quench these desires in November with a UK/Europe adventure. It is there we will bear the fruits of our labor in song with a view from our forthcoming album. The psalms "She Sings, I Kill" and "(Enter The) Twilight Coven" will be born!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Scorpion Child
Posted: 05.10.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 9 users
06.10.2015 - 05:17
Ocean Sage

They used to perform this song live 2 years ago. It's only the official release. I met them back then, they were super nice and crazy energetic on this small side stage at Mayhem Fest. After their initial album, they dropped off the face of the Earth until this bit of news. I hope they get things together before people forget about them.

Hits total: 1332 | This month: 5