The Sixxis

Who was there?

All dates of this tour

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 6 users
10.10.2015 - 02:12
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
What a fantastic show, I had low expectations after reading about how bad Riverside were live but the performance was phenomenal. Great set list, small venue, low attendance due to the late fill-in for Anathema.

17.10.2015 - 00:15
Ivor
Staff
Written by Introspekrieg on 10.10.2015 at 02:12

I had low expectations after reading about how bad Riverside were live but the performance was phenomenal.

Where the hell did you read that they are bad live? I've seen them 5 times by now and they only get better. Their show at Night of the Prog this summer surpassed even my high expectations.

I.
----
No friends for playing games
No foes who scorn my name
Computerized machines of steel and rust
/---/
No friends in my house on Mars
No foes in my house on Mars
I was born in my house on Mars
I will die in my house on Mars
-- Ayreon - My House on Mars
17.10.2015 - 07:02
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Written by Ivor on 17.10.2015 at 00:15

Written by Introspekrieg on 10.10.2015 at 02:12

I had low expectations after reading about how bad Riverside were live but the performance was phenomenal.

Where the hell did you read that they are bad live? I've seen them 5 times by now and they only get better. Their show at Night of the Prog this summer surpassed even my high expectations.

I.

I remember reading some scathing concert write-up of a festival they played at a few years ago, glad I finally had the chance to experience them in all their glory.
17.10.2015 - 09:37
Ivor
Staff
Written by Introspekrieg on 17.10.2015 at 07:02

I remember reading some scathing concert write-up of a festival they played at a few years ago, glad I finally had the chance to experience them in all their glory.

You should pay attention to concert reviews on here, dude. I've written good stuff about them for a long while.

I.
----
No friends for playing games
No foes who scorn my name
Computerized machines of steel and rust
/---/
No friends in my house on Mars
No foes in my house on Mars
I was born in my house on Mars
I will die in my house on Mars
-- Ayreon - My House on Mars

Hits total: 665 | This month: 3