Metal Storm logo
Sunpocrisy - New Album Details And Previews

Italian prog/post-metallers Sunpocrisy will finally be releasing this year the follow-up to 2012's Samaroid Dioramas. Their second album titled Eyegasm, Hallelujah! is expected to drop on the 1st of November. With the release date right around the corner, you can whet your appetite by listening to excerpts of all the tracks here. Other details, cover art and tracklist, can be seen below.

The album was recorded/mixed by Riccardo Pasini in August 2014 at Studio73 (Ravenna) and mastered by Collin Jordan in May 2015 at The Boiler Room (Chicago).

Tracklist:

01. Eyegasm
02. Mausoleum Of The Almost
03. Transmogrification
04. Eternitarian
05. Of Barbs And Barbules
06. Kairos Through Aion
07. Gravis Vociferatur
08. Festive Garments
09. Hallelujah!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Sunpocrisy
Posted: 16.10.2015 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 46 users
16.10.2015 - 23:44
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
admin
Definitely interested in this
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
17.10.2015 - 00:01
Unhealer
Eclecticist
I completely forgot about these guys, their previous album was great. The excepts sound great also, it seems they have cleaned their sound a bit.
17.10.2015 - 04:28
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Written by Guest on 17.10.2015 at 02:00

What an unpleasant combination of words that band name is.

Band name or the album title?
17.10.2015 - 15:52
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Written by Guest on 17.10.2015 at 04:58

Porque no los dos? Sun Hypocrisy combined? Eyegasm Hallelujah one after the other? Honestly I'm not sure what's worse

Indeed, none of it makes any sense. Someone should do an interview with the band and get that cleared up

In any case, I'm looking forward to this

Edit: nevermind. I found this: "Jonathan came up with the name "Sunpocrisy" many years ago. As you can imagine, it is the union of two terms, sun" and "hypocrisy": the name has a very strong visual value, in fact behind that there is the idea that while the sun covers everything without any distinction, the rain gives us the opportunity to better see and appreciate the isolated flashes of light in the dark. This image has a symbolic meaning: mistrust of the apparent and feeble joy, and find traces of hope even in the darkest days."
17.10.2015 - 16:07
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
And here's some half-baked explanation for the album title.
22.10.2015 - 21:17
Jonsunpo
Ehi guys, exclusive on Terrorizer here's the audio premiere of "Eyegasm", the first track of our upcoming album "Eyegasm, Hallelujah!".
Hope you'll enjoy it

http://www.terrorizer.com/news/sunpocrisy-stream-new-track-eyegasm/
22.10.2015 - 22:02
Paz
elite
Written by Jonsunpo on 22.10.2015 at 21:17

Ehi guys, exclusive on Terrorizer here's the audio premiere of "Eyegasm", the first track of our upcoming album "Eyegasm, Hallelujah!".
Hope you'll enjoy it

http://www.metalstorm.net/events/news_comments.php?news_id=27767

Hello dude! Yeah, I like your band's music. And it would be great if you could give us some exclusive stream as well
22.10.2015 - 22:29
Zap
Written by Jonsunpo on 22.10.2015 at 21:17

Hope you'll enjoy it

I did, looking forward to this album a lot now.
23.10.2015 - 09:35
Jonsunpo
Thanks Guys! The album will be out in November, 1st. So there's no space for other previews, but the wait to enjoy our new release is almost over
02.11.2015 - 09:43
Jonsunpo
Ehy guys, you can listen to the entire album here and on every streaming platform, hope you'll enjoy!

https://sunpocrisy.bandcamp.com/album/eyegasm-hallelujah
10.11.2015 - 22:45
Jonsunpo
I Guys! "Eyegasm, Hallelujah!" is now available as a Motion Picture, hope you like it!

Hits total: 1836 | This month: 6