06. The Cross (Outro)

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 22 users
20.10.2015 - 23:55
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Odd selection of songs. I would have loved 'The Call of the Wood' to be re-recorded along with 'Fronds of the Ancient Walnut'.

My main issue with Opera IX is the overpowering synth, a re-record with them toned down would be great - though this more about the later albums.
18.11.2015 - 18:27
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Written by Dark Cornatus on 20.10.2015 at 23:55

Odd selection of songs. I would have loved 'The Call of the Wood' to be re-recorded along with 'Fronds of the Ancient Walnut'.

My main issue with Opera IX is the overpowering synth, a re-record with them toned down would be great - though this more about the later albums.

We get the First Seal though, waghhh have you heard it yet? I just found out about this, I had to post something though. I'm excited
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
19.11.2015 - 08:37
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Written by Linak on 18.11.2015 at 18:27

Written by Dark Cornatus on 20.10.2015 at 23:55

We get the First Seal though, waghhh have you heard it yet? I just found out about this, I had to post something though. I'm excited

Wow, it's Miss Linak! Been a long time since i've seen you around! You were the die hard Opera IX fan who got me into them all those years ago!

First Seal is one of their best, so that's great No i haven't heard it yet.

Hits total: 2736 | This month: 6