Metal Storm logo
Serenity - New Album Details Revealed

After 3 months of hard work, 150 unhealthy McDonalds meals and 200 bottles of Jägermeister, Serenity's new album is done. This will be their 5th full-length album and its title is Codex Atlanticus. According to the symphonic group, the record is inspired by the life of Leonardo Da Vinci with melodies that can easily fit as the soundtrack for Game Of Thrones. While you wait for its release on January 29th via Napalm Records, check out the album cover art and tracklist below.

Tracklist:
01. Codex Atlanticus
02. Follow Me
03. Sprouts Of Terror
04. Iniquity
05. Reason
06. My Final Chapter
07. Caught In A Myth
08. Fate Of Light
09. The Perfect Woman
10. Spirit In The Flesh
11. The Order

Napalm Records said in a statement: "Serenity doesn't just simply release an album - the Symphonic Metal giants invite their audience on truly epic journeys! Codex Atlanticus - their fifth album - boasts with thrilling storytelling about art and science. Leonardo Da Vinci is the center of attention here, but lovers of conspiracy theories, Illuminati and so forth will also rejoice when mastermind Georg Neuhauser gives free rein to his compositional genius. This album is full of monumental, movie score-ish orchestral arrangements mean riffing and lush melodies. The album will be released on January 29th via Napalm Records!"

Source: serenity-band.com
Band profile: Serenity
Posted: 01.11.2015 by Dominus

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 66 users
01.11.2015 - 15:58
FeskarN

Their latest album got me into the band, hopefully this will be a solid follow-up
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!

Hits total: 1967 | This month: 5