Metal Storm logo
Nordjevel - New Band Featuring Members Of Marduk And Svartelder

A new black metal band is born. Nordjevel, which translated means "Northern Devil", was founded by frontman Doedsadmiral (Svartelder, Doedsvangr) and guitarist Nord (Fatal Impact, Tvangeste, Byrdi) earlier this year. The Norwegian duo was quickly joined by Sweden's Fredrik Widigs (Marduk) on drums. They have today revealed the details and artwork for their upcoming debut full-length album which will be released on Osmose Productions on the 29th of January. Titled Nordjevel, the nine-track album will be released in digipack and digital editions which will be followed by a vinyl version on a date as yet to be announced.

Aside from a bonus track which it shares with the digipack version, the vinyl version will, unusually, be completely re-mastered, giving it a totally different sound from the digipack and digital editions. Re-amped, mixed and mastered by Patric Darkhyrys G at the WSL Studios in France, Nordjevel features guest appearances by Troll's Nagash and 1349's Archaon. Paintings and design layout for the album is by Khaos Diktator Design.

Whilst Widigs' commitment to his other projects precludes him from committing to appearing live with the band on anything other than the odd occasion, he is nevertheless a full-time and committed studio member.

Check out a pre-production version of the song "Denne Tidløse Krigsdom" for a taste of the music.

Tracklist:
01. The Shadows Of Morbid Hunger
02. Sing For Devastation
03. Djevelen I Nord (featuring Nagash on guest vocals)
04. The Funeral Smell
05. Denne Tidløse Krigsdom
06. Blood Horns
07. Det Ror Og Ror
08. Når Noen Andre Dør...
09. Norges Sorte Himmel (featuring guitar solo by Archaon and guest vocals by Nagash)
10. Raining Blood (Slayer cover) - bonus track for digipack and vinyl editions

Source: patriciathomasmanagement.com
Band profile: Nordjevel
Posted: 10.11.2015 by Doedsadmiral

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 70 users
10.11.2015 - 15:29
Gothmog_Motsham

Meow I mean, really, ME-fucking-OW!
10.11.2015 - 16:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Nord . and actually who is he in tyvangeste?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 5035 | This month: 16