Found in 4 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 89 users
12.11.2015 - 17:26
Rating: 9
Joppe
Steelemeister
Killer speed/thrash with great musicianship and quite unique vocals. The album has amazing riffs everywhere and this is one of those albums where you can distinct all the instruments easily, so the production is great IMO. The album starts off strong and that continues until "Battle Scars". The four last songs aren't bad, actually "Ticket To Mayhem" and "4E.S." are pretty good, but it feels like the album's quality declines a bit after track #7. Anyway, the album proves to be great headbanging material and personally I regard this one as the best Whiplash album so far.
----
My vision is augmented
07.09.2018 - 19:17
Kuroboshi

Truly great thrash album. Surpasses most of the output of the big four imho. Seeing that they have been around and still are, I'm surprised they never got more attention.
10.01.2023 - 21:53
Metal Rasputin

For some reason I always thought this album was supposed the least good out of the first three Whiplash put out, but it's actually their best. The songs have a lot of personality and quality riffs and ideas just keep on coming after another, but your typical thrash cliches are mostly absent.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!

Hits total: 6625 | This month: 10