Metal Storm logo
Firewind - Announce New Singer

Firewind have announced a familiar face as their new singer: Henning Basse. He has already toured with the band back in 2007 and is known for his work on Metalium, Brainstorm and MaYaN, among others. The Greeks have been quiet for quite some time with guitarist Gus G. focusing more on his solo project of late.

The band's announcement: "Today we're happy to announce our new singer! And it's none other than Henning Basse! Some of you might know him from his work in Metalium, others might have also seen him on stage with us. Henning is no stranger to Firewind fans as he toured the world with us back in 2007! Since last year he started playing some shows w/ Gus G's solo band and he delivered amazing performances, stunning the crowds all over Europe! Henning is an amazing frontman & a personality that totally fits with what Firewind is all about. Please welcome Henning to the family, we promise you the upcoming shows will rock harder than ever!"

The first gig of this new line-up will be on the cruise 70000 Tons Of Metal 2016. This is the new chapter of Firewind.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Firewind
Posted: 13.11.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 82 users
13.11.2015 - 16:30
Susan
Smeghead
Sweet. Hopefully he'll be a good fit. I enjoyed his work with Metalium.

Seeing Firewind live a few years back with Kelly Sundown Carpenter was just legendary, though. Too bad they couldn't have held onto him!
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
13.11.2015 - 16:34
Kais

Dang.
14.11.2015 - 03:54
mikeprado30

Great news
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
16.06.2016 - 23:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/firewind-begins-recording-new-album/
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1826 | This month: 5