Metal Storm logo
Indesinence - No Longer Active

U.K. death/doom metallers Indesinence have announced that III will be their last output as the band is no longer active. Indesinence formed in 2001, releasing three full-length albums in the process, the most recent, III, on label Profound Lore earlier this year.

They have released an official statement via the Indesinence Facebook page: "It's with a sense of strangeness but also resolution that we announce 2015 marks the last year of Indesinence as an active band, with III as our final recording. As tends to be the case, the reasons are many and none in particular - all things have their time, and our time to move on is now.

"To anyone who was there when we put out our home-made Ecstatic Lethargy demo back in early 2003, anyone who has bought and listened to our albums, helped us put on shows, traveled to see us play, got in contact to help spread the music in any way and came to speak to us: thank you so much. Your support has meant the world to us. We may not have been legion, but we were the right lot.

"We feel lucky to be able to bow out on a high with III, and hope you continue to enjoy it and our other records. Namaste! Only deaf is real!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Indesinence
Posted: 19.11.2015 by BlueMobius

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 70 users
19.11.2015 - 17:53
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
That's a shame. I still haven't heard the new one actually. Was glad to catch these guys live way back in the day when they supported Akercocke. Great gig that was.
19.11.2015 - 18:57
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Damn, such a shame
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
19.11.2015 - 23:40
Maco
Pvt Funderground
First In Solitude, then Morbus Chron and now this.... Who's next? Horrendous? Tribulation?
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
20.11.2015 - 00:37
Neachy

Written by Guest on 19.11.2015 at 17:53

That's a shame. I still haven't heard the new one actually. Was glad to catch these guys live way back in the day when they supported Akercocke. Great gig that was.

I found their latest to be rather flat and dull. Especially when compared to Vessels Of Light And Decay.
20.11.2015 - 00:40
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Neachy on 20.11.2015 at 00:37

I found their latest to be rather flat and dull. Especially when compared to Vessels Of Light And Decay.

There seemed to be a notable lack of enthusiasm for it on here which is probably why I haven't gotten round to it yet.
20.11.2015 - 04:32
Lit.
Account deleted
Vessels of Light and Decay will forever be a fantastic doom record, though.
20.11.2015 - 09:38
Paz

I really don't get the hate of their newest album here
20.11.2015 - 09:44
PocketMetal

Written by Paz on 20.11.2015 at 09:38

I really don't get the hate of their newest album here

Seems to me people just don't like the cover art.
20.11.2015 - 10:00
Paz

Written by PocketMetal on 20.11.2015 at 09:44

Seems to me people just don't like the cover art.

Yes, that's going to be the reason. I personally don't care about fashion if the music is good enough.
20.11.2015 - 12:42
BloodTears
ANA-thema
This seems awfully premature for such a promising band though. I wonder what happened really.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
20.11.2015 - 18:38
Ritual_Suicide
Account deleted
Damn and I had just gotten into these guys thanks to their last album and was planning to get the others soon.

Hits total: 1589 | This month: 3