Metal Storm logo
DevilDriver - Announce New Album Details

California groove metallers DevilDriver recently completed work on their 7th studio album and follow up to their 2013 Napalm Records debut Winter Kills. Today they have announced their new album. Trust No One is set for a Friday May 13th, 2016 release date via Napalm Records. The band has teamed up again with producer Mark Lewis from Audio Hammer Studios for the production of the album. There is still a bit of waiting to do but check out the first details below.

Frontman Dez Fafara on the upcoming record: "Almost 3 years in the making, get ready for a New DevilDriver record! Trust No One is filled with killer riffs, groove after groove and massive hooks! Regarding the title Trust No One, it's rightly named and done so. There will be no explanation needed regarding what the title means. The lyrics are volatile and straight to the point! See you next year with Trust No One and around the world on tour!"

Pre-orders for Trust No One will be available shortly. Touring plans for 2016 are being finalized and dates will be announced soon.

Source: label.napalmrecords.com
Band profile: DevilDriver
Posted: 19.11.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 62 users
19.11.2015 - 21:52
koob

Couldn't get a most uninspired cover... I've see worse tho. Music will probably be boring as usual since some time now.
19.11.2015 - 22:32
flightoficarus
Stamp Tramp
I've been trying hard to avoid as much criticism as possible on this site, but fuck me that is a terrible album cover. Not just in composition, but the whole "wolf in sheep's clothing" thing is such a cliche at this point.
----
Daily underground metal recommendations at Metal Trenches.
Watch metal content on the Metal Trenches YouTube Channel.
19.11.2015 - 22:39
Sword_Chant

Agree with the cover, looks horrible.

Sadly Devildriver haven't released anything worthwhile since The Last Kind Words. Which sums up my thoughts about the band. That was the last time I had kind words to say about them.
20.11.2015 - 02:33
cossaisVendeurs

At least they haven't gone for a title like 'Beasb' again.
20.11.2015 - 07:02
Overrwatcher

That cover is seriously bad.

I hope they can get back to the greatness of The Fury Of Our Maker's Hand, their hiatus gave me some hope towards that, but I doubt it. I'm still open to surprises though.
----
Overr's List Of Worthwhile Deathcore Albums

Written by Dr. Strawberry on 12.06.2016 at 19:43

Overwatcher, MS Xena, crumbled him in no time. MS needs you to kill the boredom in here.
20.11.2015 - 12:43
Alondate

Terrible cover and never got into this band some reason. I would rather listen deathcore bands like all shall perish

Hits total: 1666 | This month: 2