Metal Storm logo
Lycus - New Album Details, Song Revealed

Oakland funeral doom metal band Lycus unveiled to us a couple of fresh new details about their upcoming second full-length album. First of all, the title of this album will be Chasms, and is set to be released on January 15th (CD/LP/Digital), 2016 via Relapse Records. The cover artwork, which can be seen below, was done by Paolo Girardi. And that's not all of course. The band is also streaming a brand new track, "Solar Chamber", which can be heard through the SoundCloud widget below the tracklist.

Tracklist:

01. Solar Chamber
02. Chasms
03. Mirage
04. Obsidian Eyes

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lycus
Posted: 20.11.2015 by Pazdzioch

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 49 users
20.11.2015 - 22:44
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I usually bitch about Paolo Girardi art these days, but that's actually one of the best I've seen, as it looks fairly abstract and has much stronger, darker tones. Will listen to this song later but I imagine it will be great.
21.11.2015 - 01:24
3rdWorld
China was a neat
^ That one of the boring works I've seen from him. I like his artworks which has a classic style.
21.11.2015 - 12:50
Paz

I love how filthy they are around the 4-minute mark... Gr8 song!
21.11.2015 - 12:59
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by 3rdWorld on 21.11.2015 at 01:24

^ That one of the boring works I've seen from him. I like his artworks which has a classic style.

Frankly I'm a bit bored of skull-littered landscapes =P This one looks almost like a construct from an Alien environment.
21.11.2015 - 21:11
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Sounds better than anything off of Tempest, and quite up to the quality of their demo. Greatly looking forward to this
21.11.2015 - 21:22
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Don't remember if I even listened to Tempest, but that was good indeed. The demo was some of the best f-doom I''ve heard so will absorb this in full when it's out.
30.11.2015 - 13:10
Grind Magus
Weak Cunt
As far as first listens go, that was pretty damn good.
Can't wait to hear the whole album when it's out.

Hits total: 1618 | This month: 5