Metal Storm logo
Cloak Of Altering - New Song Available For Streaming

After Plague Beasts, Mories ( Gnaw Their Tongues, Seirom, Aderlating, Mors Sonat, De Magia Veterum, among others) and his Cloak Of Altering avantgarde black metal outfit are releasing the Manifestation full-length through Crucial Blast in early December. As the album release date approaches, now we get to hear the tune "Cave Systems Of The Outer Moons". Check out this 8-minute track here if you dare.

Crucial Blast will issue Manifestation on CD and digital platforms on December 4th. Preorders are now available alongside the streaming track "Parasitic Altering Sickness" at the label's Bandcamp here.

Tracks:

01. Manifestation
02. -3.003486962(6)+ ?10-66
03. Stretching Infinity
04. Cave Systems Of The Outer Moons
05. Hidden Celestial Deity
06. Black Hole Cloaks
07. Parasitic Altering Sickness

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cloak Of Altering
Posted: 22.11.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 56 users
22.11.2015 - 14:04
mz

Very dark for CoA standards. Liked it a lot.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
22.11.2015 - 14:56
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Wow, that track is horrible, I love it.
Written by mz on 22.11.2015 at 14:04

Very dark for CoA standards.

How can this be? =p
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
22.11.2015 - 17:20
Gothmog_Motsham

I like how they describe the music as "mutated symphonic black metal". Fits the profile
22.11.2015 - 20:36
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Not sure how I feel about this. The guitar sounded incredibly flimsy at points, and the track really plodded along aimlessly in the middle. Nowhere near the level of his previous outputs in my opinion, but we'll see how it all fits together as a whole album
22.11.2015 - 21:15
Maco
Pvt Funderground
While I enjoy some of his albums, I never thought of Mories as a brilliant musician (at his best he's just very good). But this song was excellent.

Will he finally release an album worth to give more than an 8? Let's see...
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
22.11.2015 - 23:06
mz

Written by Karlabos on 22.11.2015 at 14:56

How can this be? =p

CoA has always been playful and crazy for me. Seems like this new record has some influences from old GTT and aderlating.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
22.11.2015 - 23:38
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Alex F on 22.11.2015 at 20:36

Not sure how I feel about this. The guitar sounded incredibly flimsy at points, and the track really plodded along aimlessly in the middle. Nowhere near the level of his previous outputs in my opinion, but we'll see how it all fits together as a whole album

I was hoping for more electronic touches to it, a la the NONE EP or Plague Beasts... overall it sounds more metallic and darker. Not a bad thing, and to a certain extent that electronic element is still there in the rather spacey sound of this track. It's just.... I dunno, different. Now I'm very curious to see how the thing as a whole sounds though
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
23.11.2015 - 09:03
Daniell
_爱情_
Mr Mories is prolific. Very prolific. Which is not necessarily a good thing, and this song showcases that.

Hits total: 1619 | This month: 11