04. Darkness Prevails
05. Desecration
06. Ritual
07. Weltering In Blood
08. Demoniac
09. Goddess Of Perversity
10. The Desolate One (Outro)

Additional info
With the demise of Wild Rags, all of the original CD, MC & LP releases have become quite rare.

BOOTLEGS:
A CD bootleg of this album released by "Code666" out of Italy, it can be recognized by the fact that it says "Black Metal Skinheads" and "Code666" on the CD and the booklet is only 2 panels (unlike the official version which had a 3-panel booklet).

Another "Fallen Angel of Doom?." bootleg has risen, this time in a digi-book CD format; though the Nuclear War Now! productions logo appears on the digi-book, this is not an official release.

There is a red vinyl bootleg with Wild Rags logos limited to 333 copies; it can be recognized by comparing it with an official Wild Rags release.

Reissued on CD by NWN! on May 16th 2007. The booklet features old interviews, pics, flyers etc.

Black LP, colored LP and Die hard PICLP sets issued in gate fold format and all included a poster and die hards include a patch and sticker.

Die hard PICLP was released in four versions with each band members own picture.

In a time when black metal was in its infancy and death metal was starting to become more mainstream and polished. A bunch of Canadians wanted it to return to it being as primitive and evil as possible. Ever since Fallen Angel Of Doom... was released roughly three decades ago, every war metal band ever wanted to sound just like this and to look just like this. And in ironic black metal fashion, they were probably the first black metal band to actually have a black member.

RaduP's picks | More picks ››
Thumbs up: Mr. Doctor, nikarg

Found in 5 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 9   Visited by: 179 users
28.11.2015 - 19:05
Alakazam
spendin' cheese
Finally gtting around to it, I feel somewhat privelieged to first commenting on this piece of obsidian.
There is sonething cherishing about the cavernous, occult ambient interludes along the lo-fi production and short length which is attractive at worst. It likely helped that I listened to Beherit the first time straight after in respect to both.
----
I may not have the largest collection but I certainly have the absolute best

18.08.2020 - 03:20
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Pity I can't give thumbs up to staff picks.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
18.08.2020 - 16:10
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Maco on 18.08.2020 at 03:20

Pity I can't give thumbs up to staff picks.

You could always get promoted
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
19.08.2020 - 03:05
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Written by Troy Killjoy on 18.08.2020 at 16:10

You could always get promoted

Don't have enough money to buy a promotion. :c

Why not giving all users the ability to give a thumbs to staff picks? That would probably make things more interesting. Almost nobody checks the staff picks nowadays.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
19.08.2020 - 03:27
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Maco on 19.08.2020 at 03:05

Why not giving all users the ability to give a thumbs to staff picks?

A good suggestion, but not doable at the moment. Something to consider for the future, however.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
06.01.2023 - 02:19
Rating: 10
HoboStew

This album's rating should be nowhere below an 8, this is the absolute pinnacle of war metal.
31.10.2023 - 08:04
Adolf_Sax
Account deleted
7.6, huh? Yeah, figures with this site and its hard-on for shit like Opeth.
31.10.2023 - 08:19
Nejde
CommunityManager
Written by Guest on 31.10.2023 at 08:04

Says someone who just joined the community and rates Blackwater Park a 2 and Slaughter Of The Soul a 1. Just a warning: You're free to your opinion of course but if I see that you start tanking popular albums to a greater extent I will consider it rating abuse and revoke you permission to rate albums on this site.
31.10.2023 - 08:23
Adolf_Sax
Account deleted
Written by Nejde on 31.10.2023 at 08:19

Written by Guest on 31.10.2023 at 08:04

Says someone who just joined the community and rates Blackwater Park a 2 and Slaughter Of The Soul a 1. Just a warning: You're free to your opinion of course but if I see that you start tanking popular albums to a greater extent I will consider it rating abuse and revoke you permission to rate albums on this site.

Because those albums are trash. No abuse.

Hits total: 6187 | This month: 13