Metal Storm logo
Black Star Riders - New Video Online

Black Star Riders have released a lyric video for "Soldierstown." Taken from their newest second album, The Killer Instinct. Black Star Riders are currently on the road in Europe before heading over the UK and Ireland for a tour with Whitesnake and Def Leppard, which kicks off in Dublin on December 6th. Listen to the catchy "Soldierstown" here.

"Soldierstown is a song with a dark and poignant lyric tempered with a huge Celtic guitar riff," says singer Ricky Warwick. "Sometimes pulling the covers over your head is not enough! To say we are excited by being part of the Whitesnake and Def Leppard bill is an understatement," he continues. "It's always great to go on tour with your friends, and Black Star Riders will have been on tour in Europe four weeks prior to this... so we'll be well-oiled and fired up for it!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Black Star Riders
Posted: 29.11.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 3 ignored ]   Visited by: 26 users
29.11.2015 - 13:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Rock a billity pin up chicks are cool looking

cant handle whiskey, cant face the fight, stay away from Belfast town ... under Union Jack we march (that statement says all who should keep Ulster)
Great song, perfectly fits, easy, cheasy but it works you can play it often, can be new ''Black n Tans''
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.11.2015 - 16:13
Kais

Love the lyrics - very sentimental. Feels like they were a tad influenced by Gary Moore's lyrical & composal theme when writing this one.
30.11.2015 - 17:52
J. N.
Account deleted
Written by Irritable Ted on 30.11.2015 at 17:32
Phil Lynott keeps telling me that my wife is dead.

There, fix'd it.
30.11.2015 - 21:12
slim pickings
Account deleted
Written by Irritable Ted on 30.11.2015 at 17:32

My wife keeps telling me that Phil Lynott is dead.

your wife knows who Phil Lynott is; that's awesome
26.12.2015 - 00:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Kais on 29.11.2015 at 16:13

Love the lyrics - very sentimental. Feels like they were a tad influenced by Gary Moore's lyrical & composal theme when writing this one.

it is because in Belfast life is just heart beat away, in those streets where solders stand one has protestant cross, others catholic cross.... and all guns blazing
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1474 | This month: 6