06. Man-Made Devil
07. Silent Messiah
08. The Journey [feat. Udo Dirkschneider]
09. Screaming Out
10. Psychopomp

Staff review by
Belegûr
Rating:
Manimal. When I first heard this name, I realised it was one of the worst band names I'd ever heard. There was a TV show in the 80's called 'Manimal' about a shape-shifter who would help the police solve crimes and it was as bad as it sounds. I'll give them some credit though; at least their name doesn't involve hammers or dragons. What Manimal gives us is another band who absolutely worship Rob Halford and Judas Priest in general.

Read more ››
published 23.01.2016 | Comments (3)

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 77 users
30.11.2015 - 13:12
Rating: 8
deswesher

If you want good riffs , catchy songs , awesome vocals with the aura of power metal try this.
----
fullblackreviews.com
26.01.2016 - 15:57
joshsteph

Surprisingly good album. Some vocal performances reminded me of Tim Ripper Owens, they are that good! Great riffs, catchy melodies, awesome solos, insanely good vocals. This band has a lot of potential, reason why I'll definitely keep an eye (ear) on them.
18.10.2020 - 17:06
Mountain King
K i K o
I am glad to have checked out this album. If you enjoy Painkiller Judas Priest or Primal Fear then this album is for you. Very solid music with amazing vocals. The singer is really good and sounds almost like Halford and Scheepers, while he is still about to add his own touch is some parts, mainly in the lower range. While I would distance this albom from the typical Power Metal music which involves more keyboard backing and solos etc. it's still has its PM moments in the song "The Journey" with UDO. I am not sure why this album has minimal votes and comments.

Hits total: 2299 | This month: 7