08. Ana Al Tughian
09. Alqab Ala Hajar

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 42 users
01.12.2015 - 01:04
Rating: 7
flightoficarus
Stamp Tramp
Vocals could use some work, but I like the overall sound.
----
Daily underground metal recommendations at Metal Trenches.
Watch metal content on the Metal Trenches YouTube Channel.
01.12.2015 - 03:10
Rating: 6
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Al Namrood gone death metal.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
28.11.2016 - 17:20
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
I think the allure of this band chiefly comes from the fact that they're making this sort of music in Saudi Arabia of all places, where the risks of this kind of artistic expression are extremely high. But aside from that the music itself is actually quite average: not bad, but certainly not mindblowing or the hot new thing on the block. It'd be nice if some of these anti-Islam BM bands such as Al Namrood, Seeds Of Iblis, Janaza, etc. were bold both with the thematic and musical aspects of their music
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
28.11.2016 - 20:43
InnerSelf
proofread free
Written by Auntie Sahar on 28.11.2016 at 17:20

I think the allure of this band chiefly comes from the fact that they're making this sort of music in Saudi Arabia of all places, where the risks of this kind of artistic expression are extremely high. But aside from that the music itself is actually quite average: not bad, but certainly not mindblowing or the hot new thing on the block. It'd be nice if some of these anti-Islam BM bands such as Al Namrood, Seeds Of Iblis, Janaza, etc. were bold both with the thematic and musical aspects of their music

I keep trying to tell that to people and they tell me that I'm either offended by the music and thus pointing out non-existing flaws, or that I'm being an asshole and not supporting Arabic Metal. So, thanks.
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.

Hits total: 2516 | This month: 7