Metal Storm logo
Behemoth - Band's Video Up For Polish Film Award

The XXIV Polish YACH film awards have one of Behemoth's videos among their nominees. Fans have until today (December 3rd) to help vote for Behemoth's "The Satanist" video at Polish YACH film awards for the best direction. The video, which was directed by Andrzej Dragan (http://andrzejdragan.com), serves as another ambitious piece of art from the Polish death metal band that released their last album The Satanist back in February of 2014. Fans can vote for the band by "liking" the post on Facebook here.

Upon the video's release, Behemoth frontman Nergal commented: "Behemoth has always been about breaking boundaries, taboos, leaving its comfort zone and thinking out of the box! Here we go again with the brand new video from us. The concept came from the director, Andrzej Dragan. It's situated in modern Warsaw in the present times. It's where the carnal world meets the unknown it's where the ZOS meets KIA, it's where SACRUM is raped by PROFANUM."

Here is the video in question:

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Behemoth
Posted: 03.12.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 81 users
03.12.2015 - 14:16
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Wait, was that supposed to be a good music video? I had no idea wtf was going on.
03.12.2015 - 16:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I am thinking what Wiktor Wysoczański and Daniel farter P will say about this .. knowing history whit this band there whit a church, who knows
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.12.2015 - 20:08
In my opinion, this is a great video... I like (and liked) it! Good luck for Behemoth! (RIW, little Jan Paweł II, the Satanist is in Poland and he wants your soul... )
----
I don't need your god! I just need my brain, my freedom, my love and my pleasures!
The darkness of my dreams are better than the light of your stake!
Nature is so great and your god, so little!
I refuse YOUR explanation of MY reality!
04.12.2015 - 04:31
Traezeus
I actually really like this song, one of my favorites off this album, but I fail to see any redeemable qualities to this music video. It's just plain lame.

Hits total: 2601 | This month: 9