Metal Storm logo
Ex Deo - Enlist Carach Angren's Ardek For New Album

After they announced their comeback and that they were working on their new album, Ex Deo have more news to share now. The symphonic death metallers will be working with Carach Angren's Clemens "Ardek" Wijers on their upcoming release. He will be conducting the Epic Roman Orchestra. Ex Deo will start recording the follow up to Caligvla during the spring of next year going through the summer. Expect an early 2017 release on Napalm Records.

Ex Deo comments: "Ex Deo enlists symphonic master Clemens 'Ardek' Wijers from horror kings Carach Angren to create the epic 'Roman Orchestral score' behind the band's new studio album due out in 2017 via Napalm Records. Clemens has worked previously with some movie scores, film studios and of course the maniacs in Carach Angren. All we can say is that the first demos that came out are mind blowing and the fit is perfect. Shivers of an old age are about to be reborn again and the XIII Legion marches forward In full force! Spread the news my Legions, you're the only voice that matters \m/"

Clemens "Ardek" Wijers comments: "I'm very proud to announce that I will create all the orchestral parts for the upcoming release of Roman oriented death metallers Ex Deo. It's an honor to be working with such a unique powerful act and a personal challenge to craft the darkest, most empirical score possible!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ex Deo
Posted: 08.12.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 46 users
08.12.2015 - 18:01
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Wake me up in 2017...
08.12.2015 - 20:23
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Just when I had counted them out... If the orchestration drives the songs this could actually be good.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
08.12.2015 - 20:30
Gothmog_Motsham
At this point not even Hans Zimmer can make their sound interesting. Hope I'm wrong tho we'll just have to wait and see.

Hits total: 1892 | This month: 11