Metal Storm logo
Trivium - Recruit Touring Drummer

Trivium have recruited Paul Wandtke as band's new touring drummer. Paul Wandtke made his live debut with the group on December 5th at Knotfest in Toluca, Mexico. The band parted ways with drummer Nick Augusto in 2014 but hasn't announced a permanent replacement yet. Mat Madiro joined them live and for their latest studio album Silence In The Snow. Now Paul Wandtke steps in.

Brian Heafy, father of Trivium frontman Matt Heafy, posted a message on Instagram about the new drummer. You can read the message below:

"I had the pleasure meeting Paul Wandtke (Trivium drummer) at the Trivium in-store signing event and we had him over for thanksgiving dinner! (Yoshiko) as usual prepared the best meal always delicious. Paul and I also hung out for a bit at the Trivium beer tasting event. I know Matthew, Corey, and Paolo are excited about what Paul brings to the team. Incredible timing, vigorous work ethic and loves to practice. A players player from what I have seen. Hopefully everything works out positively. Many of you know I've been in the Trivium camp (1999-2010) for quite a awhile and I've seen 3 drummers come and go like the rest of you. Welcome Paul, hope you enjoyed the show! (Paul 's first show just ended he jammed to 35,000+ in Mexico city.) Thank you Slipknot!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Trivium
Posted: 07.12.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 13 users
09.12.2015 - 10:04
Riscannon

Dear Trivium,

Please just bring back Travis Smith!

Hits total: 1826 | This month: 7