Metal Storm logo
AC/DC - Forced Off Stage In New Zealand

Australian hard rockers AC/DC faced various technical problems in a Wellington, New Zealand concert last night. Fans were left "thunderstruck" after the band was forced from the stage at Westpac Stadium because of technical problems caused by strong winds and rain. The band had played just two songs before being forced from the stage and returned almost an hour later. Local promoter Sandra Roberts said the band stopped the show while power problems affecting the sound quality were fixed.

The band was off stage for more than 30 minutes, leaving a crowd of about 30,000 fans waiting in wet and windy weather conditions. Roberts said the band had been eager to return to the stage as soon as they could. Wild Wellington weather was almost certainly the cause of the electrical fault, she said.

"There's high wind driving rain into the stadium so a bit of water has got into some of the electrical equipment."

AC/DC is playing two concerts on their final tour of New Zealand, and are to play at Auckland's Western Springs on Tuesday.

Source: nzherald.co.nz
Band profile: AC/DC
Posted: 13.12.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 90 users
13.12.2015 - 16:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I think it was no one sanotage .... and this is reason why I hate open air concerts , like Swedish Rock Festival,. 2. aka 1th ms official meeting in Clison ...I prefer warm, dry arena.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.12.2015 - 17:15
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Thunderstruck indeed
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei

Hits total: 1668 | This month: 5