Metal Storm logo
Leah - Share New Song Featuring Eric Peterson

Testament guitarist Eric Peterson and Canadian symphonic metal singer Leah have teamed up to bring the powerful track "Winter Sun" right in time for the start of winter. The song now available here blends the ethereal voice of Leah with Peterson's lead work, trading off melodies back and forth in true duet fashion. "Winter Sun" was recorded by five musicians between three different countries, so in order to quickly communicate internationally for free and have the track released by the holidays, the group incorporated the cross-platform communications app WhatsApp to pen the track. You can enjoy it below.

Leah said: "I'm so excited about how technology has changed the music industry. Suddenly people are able to collaborate from all around the world and produce incredibly high-quality material. The possibilities are endless. Even something as simple as an app on a smart phone has completely revolutionized the way we write music."

Peterson and Leah also worked together in 2013, penning the track "Dreamland" for the Otherworld EP.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Leah
Posted: 24.12.2015 by nicaZe

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 52 users
24.12.2015 - 16:34
Kais

Sounds just like any other Leah release, with a tad more interesting guitar usage. Let's call this "average+".
25.12.2015 - 01:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
She looks better as it sounds
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2134 | This month: 4