Metal Storm logo
Satyricon - New Blood Wanted

Norwegian Black Metallers Satyricon have issued the following update on their website:

"We are looking to recruit a rhythm guitar player and a bass player for our live band, with immediate effect.

You are a skilled musician with some touring experience. Your age is of no big concern, if you are good enough, you are good enough. However, you need to be relentlessly hungry and ambitious in your work with Satyricon. Satyricon is during touring cycles, a very time consuming effort and Satyricon would be your number one musical priority. If you do not wish to re-locate to Oslo our nearby, you will have to travel and be available for rehearsal in Oslo whenever called upon.
We will consider candidates from anywhere in the world. If you think you have what it takes, you will be invited to come jam with Satyricon in Oslo as soon as possible.
When e-mailing us, take your time to tell us a little bit about your musical background as a player and as a fan. Also include some information about your age, where you live, what you do etc. This is your chance ? take it! E-mail us at musician@satyricon.no."

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Band profile: Satyricon
Posted: 14.03.2007 by beer

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 6 users
14.03.2007 - 16:11
Hyvaarin

Hahah, I totally want to apply for this!
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
14.03.2007 - 20:24
Sunioj

Hmm a bass player too? I only know how to play their early stuff shit, wait, Im also a full time worker...
14.03.2007 - 20:27
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Oh my, I really wish I'd be good enough for this. And old enough.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
14.03.2007 - 22:34
Daru Jericho

They should get Nocturno Culto

Interesting that Satyr chooses to do this. I guess he's a really friendly induvidual.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

Hits total: 2141 | This month: 6