Metal Storm logo
Guns N' Roses - Update Website With Classic Logo, Refuel Reunion Rumors

Every now and then, we have rumors that the classic Guns N' Roses lineup might be reuniting. However, now the reunion rumors are stronger than ever since the band's website was made to display their classic style logo. This furthers the recent speculation that the original members will come together in 2016. In fact, some sources claim that the official reunion announcement is just days away. Also, a mysterious teaser, clips of "Welcome To The Jungle" are being played over black-and-white crowd footage during the pre-trailers of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

On Thursday, Guns N' Roses updated the cover and profile photos on their Facebook page with black-and-white shots of a crowd similar to the one in these videos. There is no explanation given either.

Rumors about the possible classic line-up reunion have run rampant since the summer, when Slash revealed that he and Axl Rose were friends again shortly after Daren Jay Ashba and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal left the band in quick succession.

We will keep you posted if there is an actual official announcement or if it's confirmed that it was nothing but speculation after all.

Source: billboard.com
Band profile: Guns N' Roses
Posted: 29.12.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 98 users
29.12.2015 - 20:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I will wait until it happens, big ego ppl cant be together, Axl is big wuss, Slash is just guitarist who needs Axl more ...
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.12.2015 - 00:28
musclassia

Just announced it apparently
30.12.2015 - 12:43
FYA
Destroyer
Rly? You took Lemmy and bring em back? wtf is this shit
30.12.2015 - 12:48
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Seems like they really are reuniting and playing Coachella and more next year for a bunch of cash.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
30.12.2015 - 20:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 30.12.2015 at 12:48

Seems like they really are reuniting and playing Coachella and more next year for a bunch of cash.

how about fixing news?

same time, he looks like a wuss

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/new-photo-of-axl-rose-posted-online/
----

apos;'
[image]
30.12.2015 - 22:21
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Written by FYA on 30.12.2015 at 12:43

I'd rather have Slash with Myles, a lot better combo, and of course Lemmy to stay with us...
----
01.01.2016 - 02:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by qlacs on 30.12.2015 at 22:21

Written by FYA on 30.12.2015 at 12:43

I'd rather have Slash with Myles, a lot better combo, and of course Lemmy to stay with us...

I don't like violence but people must be beated up for saying such nonsense . run extra 20 miles while rest of platoon will have a BBQ and do it every day for saying this ehhh lad
----

apos;'
[image]
01.01.2016 - 10:12
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Written by Bad English on 01.01.2016 at 02:11

I don't like violence but people must be beated up for saying such nonsense . run extra 20 miles while rest of platoon will have a BBQ and do it every day for saying this ehhh lad

fanboy much? Axl is unable to give musical value to anything, and i have my doubts about the rest of the classic lineup too. Stick it out BE
----

Hits total: 2143 | This month: 4