Metal Storm logo
Meanwhile, back in Communist Russia... 2 streamable songs

14.03.2007 - 18:04
Damnated
Churchburner
One of the best band names ever.

i've discovered this band on last.fm a couple of weeks ago, and i'm addicted since then. The band was active for a short period of time, still they managed to release two amazing albums: Indian Ink and My Elixir; My Poison.

The music is pretty simple, sometimes even boring. what's so special about them, then? two words: Emily Gray. The lady who is responsable for the vocal duties in MBICR. Don't be fooled, she does not sing. she speaks. and her monolgues transform the simple post rock into something hypnotic and mesmarising. You see she has the sexiest voice in the whole world. and i'm not exagerating. sounds promising? wait until you hear it.

The band has a Myspace page, but the 2 songs featured don't really give you an idea of the music. Check them out anyways, and if you're interested try to download some more. you can even buy the recrds

http://www.myspace.com/meanwhilebackincommunistrussia

there are also a lot of samples at Last.FM. i dunno if there are full songs, though.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
20.01.2008 - 22:32
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
ten months and one reply. new record, woot!

Anyway, can't wait to hear some of this.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
20.01.2008 - 22:38
Damnated
Churchburner
omg, a post. *kills self *
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.