Metal Storm logo
Pentagram - Former Drummer Stuart Rose Dies

American doomsters Pentagram are mourning the death of their former drummer Stuart Rose. He was in the band from 1984-1987 and also played on their classic album Day Of Reckoning. R.I.P.

The band stated: "We're saddened to learn of the passing of Stuart Rose... drummer for Pentagram in the mid '80s. Stuart came on board in the midst of the name change from Death Row to Pentagram in 1984. His one full-length release with the band was the 1987 album Day Of Reckoning, which would eventually become monumental in regards to the history and evolution of 'doom metal'. Stuart was really happy to have both audio and visual of his playing finally surface properly on the band's DVD collection All Your Sins in 2015. Among the cherished footage is his '84 performance with the band at the historic CBGBs in NYC. Stuart was a talented drummer, a clever and funny guy, and he will be missed. We offer our utmost condolences and prayers to his family during this time. Godspeed."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Pentagram
Posted: 16.01.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 43 users
16.01.2016 - 13:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
RIP dude
funny ppl did not see it and mentioned on FB shares, posts, well ppl still say RIP Lemmy as it was yesterday
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.01.2016 - 18:46
Sang Dalang Abu

Bad News
17.01.2016 - 12:12
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
His work has been appreciated by lot of metal fans but it seems people missed his passing.

RIP man.
19.01.2016 - 03:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 17.01.2016 at 12:12

His work has been appreciated by lot of metal fans but it seems people missed his passing.

RIP man.

this sude be remembered by metalheads, Lemmy for everybody what don't know anything ... seems most lads will miss in Rainbow free Jack since Lem paid maybe
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2645 | This month: 7