Metal Storm logo
Rage - New Video And Song Online

Today sees the official release of German metal veterans Rage's new limited 4-track EP My Way with their new line-up. Vocalist/bassist Peter Wagner is still leading the pack with guitarist Marcos Rodriguez and drummer Vassilios Maniatopoulos joining him. The EP is released on time for the opening of the band's European tour with Helloween on January 22nd, 2016 and will be available as MCD and 7"-vinyl exclusively at the Nuclear Blast Shop and on tour at the merchandising booth. Here is the title track from the new EP. Spin it on the video below.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Rage
Posted: 22.01.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 56 users
22.01.2016 - 15:59
IcePickLodger
A bit disappointed, especially weak chorus...reminds me Welcome To The Other Side era, which was not their best
23.01.2016 - 20:52
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
I don't really know what to think. I really got into Rage due to Victor Smolski, of whom I am a massive fan. Though I'm the first to admit that recently Rage went way overboard with the orchestral stuff and it was getting a bit stale. I thought I wouldn't bother any more with the band, but this sort of seems like they are just getting back to making catchy and heavy metal music. It helps that the guitarist is a big fan of Smolski (obviously). Song doesn't blow me away, but it's not awful either.

Hits total: 2036 | This month: 6