Metal Storm logo
Voyager - Release New Single And Video

Voyager's latest album V came out in 2014, so it's time for some new music! The Aussie progressive metallers just premiered a new single today. The band has unveiled "Misery Is Only Company" with a bang by releasing its new video. The single will also be available for digital purchase via iTunes and Bandcamp. Enjoy the groovy new material right here.

The single launch comes ahead of the Australian's European road trip with Leprous and Earthside.

Guitarist Scott Kay said: "We're opening 2016 with a band, and a video showcasing the writing process for the song! We're loving the new track - it's a little different, but still has that distinct Voyager sound."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Voyager
Posted: 27.01.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 44 users
27.01.2016 - 20:59
The Evergreen

Well, Mr. Kay was right on the money: sounds like Voyager and is different.
That makes it sound like I didn't enjoy it, and I really enjoyed it a lot!
27.01.2016 - 22:52
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Goddam, fuckin' fantasic song! This band is quickly becoming one of my favorites.
27.01.2016 - 23:43
The Evergreen

Written by WorpeX on 27.01.2016 at 22:52

Goddam, fuckin' fantasic song! This band is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Voyager is almost singlehandedly responsible for getting into prog and Simone Dow is, hands down, my favourite guitarist.
28.01.2016 - 08:29
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Not sure i really am jumping on the musical change. Danny sounds the same which is good, but not digging the slow proggy sound really.
28.01.2016 - 10:54
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Glad they are mixing it up. Another album the same "way" would have sucked.
----
rekt
28.01.2016 - 12:16
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I like where this is going but then again I usually like most stuff by Voyager Great song.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 1580 | This month: 7