Metal Storm logo
God Dethroned - Another Song Online

Guitarist Isaac Delahaye of Dutch Death Metal band God Dethroned, has posted the following message on the band's official website :

"Hiyah,

I just uploaded the song 'Hating Life' from our latest album "The Toxic Touch" on our MySpace page. If you haven't heard it yet, you can listen to it here.

Enjoy!"

"The Toxic Touch" was released on October 20 last year through Metal Blade Records.

Source: goddethroned.com
Band profile: God Dethroned
Posted: 15.03.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 1 user
16.03.2007 - 06:06
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Seems crap compared to the older stuff... I thought they were death"/black/thrash", why are they writing stuff that most would label "emo"? Thanks for the links WWS.
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
16.03.2007 - 06:53
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
These guys have gone downhill fast. I thought The Lair of the White Worm was the worst they could do. I was wrong.
16.03.2007 - 12:14
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Not so good as I hoped...
I prefer so much more the early stuff!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
17.03.2007 - 00:53
Daru Jericho

Aw, new album isn't bad. It's just that it's melo death metal now. 'Hating Life' is pretty catchy and they played it live when i saw them and it went down well. (People haven't picked up The Toxic Touch yet?!)

And Isaac is a lovely man. My friends and I ending up having a lengthy conversation with him and he gave me the rest of his Sprite drink because I was thirsty and the bar had closed.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

17.03.2007 - 06:00
Jason W.
Razorbliss
"The Toxic Touch" CD is one of my top 5 for 2006, without question.
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 2347 | This month: 4