41 have it
9 want it

01. Look Upon The Light
02. Desperation Hymn
03. Echoes In The Snow

Staff review by
BitterCOld
Rating:
I like walking around my new home of Asuncion at night. After dark the city takes on a different feel. Opting to meander in new directions through new barrios is very intriguing and, at times, tinged with a little danger. I think with They Became The Falling Ash I've found the soundtrack to my next few explorations.

Read more ››
published 04.03.2015 | Comments (7)

"They Became The Falling Ash", the product of a one man project, is a great album. Not only worthy of checking out, possibly a brilliant soundtrack for nocturnal explorations for the creepier parts of town or country near you.

BitterCOld's picks | More picks ››

Found in 13 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 184 users
08.02.2016 - 22:43
Reaper_Redeemer

This album has a special feel, great for night listening session. One of the best this year.
23.08.2022 - 13:03
Rating: 8
Metren
Dreadrealm
I just listened to this and after being wholly disappointed by Trisagion last night, I’m blown away by how much better this is. The musical ideas, chiefly the guitar melodies, are infinitely superior to anything on Trisagion. This is the sort of work that feels like it could go on endlessly and I wouldn't mind it one bit. It sounds more raw and much more inspired. Excellent album.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
23.08.2022 - 15:43
Rating: 7
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Gotta disagree with Metren here. The follow up album really tightens up the songwriting, this is far too aimless and wandering. I like the ambience and I definitely love pieces and bits from each track, but as a whole it feels like it's running in circles.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS

Hits total: 5116 | This month: 15