Comments

Comments: 6   Visited by: 235 users
13.02.2016 - 19:52
svartberger

Bloodbath anyone?
28.05.2016 - 18:55
Rating: 8
joshsteph

Yes, that band which sounds a lot like Slayer. Well, after all these decades it's hard to come up with something really new in this genre. Having influences is not something bad at all. You just have to do what you do right and with passion. Another good album from the Greek thrash masters.
28.05.2016 - 23:18
Rating: 10
Apolyon666

Written by joshsteph on 28.05.2016 at 18:55

Yes, that band which sounds a lot like Slayer. Well, after all these decades it's hard to come up with something really new in this genre. Having influences is not something bad at all. You just have to do what you do right and with passion. Another good album from the Greek thrash masters.

.... agreed.... I've heard Vektor, Death Angel... (waiting for Havok)... love them all but Suicidal Angels... to me... sits with me better... as far as raw thrash...
04.07.2016 - 13:44
Rating: 5
Joppe
Steelemeister
The band seems to be running out of good riffs at this point, which I think was their asset on [some of their] previous albums
----
My vision is augmented
04.09.2016 - 01:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
One of rare bans nowadays what produce 80's and good quality TM albums and never changes. It has no singles, but whole album is headbanging one
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.03.2018 - 06:41
Rating: 9
MyNameJeff

Their best album so far. Not their most original, but the most consistent and mature one yet. Reminds me of Sodom which i love, so I find it to be excellent rather than just very good. Bonus: best vocals so far!

Hits total: 6615 | This month: 7