Metal Storm logo
Drummer wanted - Aeresis - Melodic Death Metal

14.02.2016 - 11:58
Aeretic77

Https://www.facebook.com/Aeresis
https://soundcloud.com/aeresis

Hi all of you,

Aeresis is a melodic death metal band created at the beginning of the year 2011 and inspired by northern metal bands.
We are looking for a drummer (Male or female) to work with.

A DEMO album called "Sweet moment in fifth season" including eight tracks is available online. Also, we have completed three songs for the next album called "Alta alatis patent".

This project would consist to work on every song of the demo album and then re-record the full-length album in a studio.
The current drums was performed with a computer. You are totally free to recreate your own drumming on this album.

Double kick skills are needed for this project. Also beneficial if you are able to record yourself from home. Any questions just ask.

aeresis.northernmelody@gmail.com

Thanks!
14.02.2016 - 13:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.02.2016 - 14:24
Paz

Written by Bad English on 14.02.2016 at 13:15

You post it plenty times

No one responded, so he's looking for other places into the forum... For more recognition, I suppose.

Personally I can't help, as I'm not a drummer and don't even like MDM.
18.02.2016 - 11:38
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Tony Teh Towel on 18.02.2016 at 10:40

So yeah if you can pay to put my ass on a plane and you got a drum kit for me to play on, we can do this

Yeah, not having a drum kit, or any videos demonstrating your ability is really going to net you a plane ticket.
18.02.2016 - 11:42
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Tony Teh Towel on 18.02.2016 at 11:40

meh I could always take a cell phone video playing on guitar centers drums if they really wanted proof

That might get you 40 miles, not 4000. He also wants someone that can record from home, you know.

I like how you say "if they wanted proof" is if they might not
18.02.2016 - 11:52
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Tony Teh Towel on 18.02.2016 at 11:47

Taking shots in the dark is my freakin life motto man, it's the only way anything gets done. Sometimes they work out

Getting some half decent videos or recordings of you playing drums is probably the only way you'll get anything done.
20.02.2016 - 18:38
Traezeus

Written by Guest on 18.02.2016 at 11:52

Written by Tony Teh Towel on 18.02.2016 at 11:47

Taking shots in the dark is my freakin life motto man, it's the only way anything gets done. Sometimes they work out

Getting some half decent videos or recordings of you playing drums is probably the only way you'll get anything done.

Plus, who the hell wants a drummer that doesn't own a kit? Seems like a drummer that clearly doesn't dedicate himself to his craft.
20.02.2016 - 18:43
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Traezeus on 20.02.2016 at 18:38

Plus, who the hell wants a drummer that doesn't own a kit? Seems like a drummer that clearly doesn't dedicate himself to his craft.

Well he also refers to himself as a "pro" drummer and vocalist. I guess he doesn't know that "pro" means professional, i.e. you make a living or have established yourself in the field of whatever it is you're claiming to be a pro in. I don't think he really has his head above ground full stop, tbh.