10. Scars
11. KAB

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 115 users
14.02.2016 - 17:02
Rating: 6
Joppe
Steelemeister
Disappointing after the first two albums, not a bad album though. While listening to this, I'm wondering why don't they play faster? It's clear that the band has much potential in speed/thrash, but this and their later albums aren't utilizing that potential and their abilities to the fullest. But IMO it was after this album when they started to really lose their way.
----
My vision is augmented
25.11.2017 - 14:43
SØMØN

That album is a masterpiece, ok it is not so fast or it is not so good producted but the structure of the songs, drums and catchy riffs and vocals makes this album so MATURE!!! this is a must for every thrasher to give ears to it.
18.02.2022 - 21:30
Rating: 6
Joppe
Steelemeister
Re-listened after six years. It's a bay area approach for the band, and unlike I wrote in the first comment, the problem is not in the lack of speed but rather mostly in the unimpressive songwriting; this is somewhat like Metallica's And Justice album with similar production sound. The production doesn't sound too good to me, especially the vocals sound weak in the mix, and we all know Eric sounds better than this. I don't wanna go overboard with the bashing here, it's just tough to hear this album after two killer records; it doesn't hold a candle, and unless you worship Metallica and Lars as gods then this album won't kick your ass properly and hard. I'm lowering the score from original, because the band was premature with the death of thrash; thrash was well alive still in early 90s. I can find good thrash records as late as 92, but Flots didn't last so late -- they would reclaim themselves later -- but here they didn't perform so well.
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 5861 | This month: 10